• Wear the appropriate clothing. First impressions are highly influential on the outcome of decisions made by employers in the hiring process.
• Perfect your technique. Remembering to pinpoint the aspects that make you one of a kind.
• Always anticipate a phone interview. In the process of applying for jobs, you may receive a phone call suddenly and you should always be mentally prepared.
• Go through the interview process in your mind after you research questions that are commonly asked in interview situations and consider and prepare your answers to these questions.
• Research common flaws in the interview process, learn why they are flaws and make sure to avoid them.
• Consider yourself privileged to be in the interview process and take the time to say thank you. It allows your future employer to see that you want the job by appreciating the opportunity to be there.
• Knowing contacts within a company goes a long way. Learn about aspects that are highly important to the job through current employees, and mention your attributes that will help the company in these specific areas.
At Burns Magee, we’ve made our mark in employment recruitment by focusing solely on jobs in the construction, engineering, architectural, and real estate industries. Our mission is simple: to make precise matches and build long-lasting relationships. In short, we pride ourselves on being industry insiders, and we’re ready to put our experience and connections to work for you.
TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT US TODAY
6860 N.Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
24757 N. 75th Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85255