The Recruiting Process
In today’s business environment, it can be difficult to find the appropriate candidates for a company’s upper-level positions. For this reason, many companies looking to fill management-level positions turn to the services of an executive recruiting agency to expedite their search process and help them gain access to the very best talent in the business. At Burns Magee, we are dedicated to finding the perfect candidates for our clients’ business needs. Our thorough recruitment process, as well as our extensive network of connections, allows us to achieve this goal with a remarkable rate of success.
If your company is trying to fill an executive-level position in the construction, engineering, architectural, or real estate industries, we can help you find the perfect person for the job. Contact our executive search and management consulting professionals today at 214-989-6846 to learn more about what we can do for your company.
We have developed an eight-step recruiting process that allows us to ensure that we are not only connecting the industry’s top talent with the best companies, but also that each of our placements is the ideal fit for that company’s culture. The different stages of this process include:
- Research and discovery: in this stage, we want to learn about you, what your company is like, and how you would like to work with us
- Development of recruitment plan: after listening to you, we utilize our extensive connections to identify the best candidates for the position you are looking to fill
- Targeted recruiting: when looking for and contacting the candidates we think will be best for your company, we look beyond their resume and career achievements and examine their leadership abilities, career goals, and motivations
- Candidate evaluation: we provide you with a short list of who we think will be best for your organization and why
- Process management: while pursuing a candidate, we make sure to listen to his or her interests and goals to ensure a successful recruitment
- Reference checking: at your request, we will check every reference provided for any finalist
- Presentation of the offer: one thing that makes our efforts so successful is that we begin helping you plan for a successful offer at the start of the recruitment process
- Acceptance of the offer: even after a candidate has accepted your offer, we will stay in close contact to make sure that the individual’s transition is as smooth as possible and that the fit is perfect
Because we will only work with a limited number of clients at a time, we are able to dedicate our full efforts to your company’s needs, ensuring a thorough recruiting process and the right candidate for the job.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of professional executive recruiting and what we can do for you, contact Burns Magee today by calling 214-989-6846.